16 May 2011

★ Oh! You Pretty Things! ★

 Hooray! After a long long quest, I finally found the perfect shorts of my dreams! Really short, really high-waisted acid washed denim shorts. I've searched everywhere for a pair like this one, and finally found it in Bershka. I'm totally in love ♥

And now it's another challenge for me: I start running! Maybe the shorts zipped up easily, but to be honest... it's still a long way to looking really good in them, haha! :D

OK, to start jogging and a little less calorific food will be enough. /Yeah, the weekends with my man, without pizza and crisps and beer and other junk food... really funny... /
Keep your fingers crossed for me!

 Today I also bought this simple bikini. I love navy blue and this pattern. And this price - $8!
OK, I'm NEARLY ready for the summer!

Don't you think these shorts and the bikini top look good together too?
Ohh, I just can't wait for the holidays again!
Kisses! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment