Hi girls! Wouldn't you care for something sweet for dinner? If you do, you just have to make an purple omelette with banana! All you need is: two eggs, two tablespoons of flour (more or less, just one spoon for one egg), one cup of whortleberries (not blueberries - they haven't a purple juice), one banana, some light cream and some powdered sugar.
1. Beat the egg whites to a stiff froth.
2. Add yolks, flour and blend it. A froth becomes yellow!
3. Add whortleberries and blend it too. A froth is purple, lovely! ♥
4. Pour froth on greased, hot skillet and cook for desired consistency, like an regular omelette.
In the meantime cut a banana into slices.
5. And blend together cream, powdered sugar and dollop of vanilla oil.
6. Now put banana slices on your omelette...
7. Pour a sweet cream on top.
8. And eat it! Yummy! ♥
PS. Be careful when you will flip omelette to the other side! Berries make it less dense than an regular omelette. Lately when I cooked it for my boyfriend and tried to do it perfectly, my omelette fell apart completely and uh.. it looked like a blue zombie, not like a delicious food, haha! I'm sorry once again, M.!