23 May 2011

♥ Something Sweet ♥

Hi girls! Wouldn't you care for something sweet for dinner? If you do, you just have to make an purple omelette with banana! All you need is: two eggs, two tablespoons of flour (more or less, just one spoon for one egg), one cup of whortleberries (not blueberries - they haven't a purple juice), one banana, some light cream and some powdered sugar.

  1. Beat the egg whites to a stiff froth.

 
2. Add yolks, flour and blend it. A froth becomes yellow!

 3. Add whortleberries and blend it too. A froth is purple, lovely! ♥

4. Pour froth on greased, hot skillet and cook for desired consistency, like an regular omelette.
In the meantime cut a banana into slices.

 5. And blend together cream, powdered sugar and dollop of vanilla oil.

6. Now put banana slices on your omelette...

7. Pour a sweet cream on top.

8. And eat it! Yummy! ♥

PS. Be careful when you will flip omelette to the other side! Berries make it less dense than an regular omelette. Lately when I cooked it for my boyfriend and tried to do it perfectly, my omelette fell apart completely and uh.. it looked like a blue zombie, not like a delicious food, haha! I'm sorry once again, M.!

9 comments:

  1. I'm going to test it! :)
    I like your blog, I follow you!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow never heard about it! but sounds very good! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how delicious!! Great blog!

    xo
    Janelle

    www.janellehaskin.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful girl and stylish!
    Navigating chictopia found you and I became his fan immediately.
    I am a Brazilian blogger and foreign fashion is an inspiration to me.
    You and your wonderful blog inspired me! Always come back here.
    Give me the honor of your visit to my blog? I'll be very proud if you like my blog and if you can follow me too. Are you a blogger that has incredible potential and it made me fascinated by your work.
    I also love the 50's and really like the vintage style of his photographs are amazing! You can be sure that your blog is already on my blogholls
    Have a nice day!
    But the way, of this recipe stirred my hunger, so good! I'll do here in Brazil, I think my kids will love it!
    Kisses from Brazil ~. ~
    Flavia Cruz
    affairwithmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I really enjoy reading your blog. You have so much style! I wonder how you can create that vintage look for your photos. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this looks so yummy, I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete