11 May 2011

♥ These Boots Are Made For Walking, And That's Just What They'll Do! ♥


Today I had so many things to do, and I had to wake up too early *sleepy*.
I needed a casual outfit, so I chose this denim flounce dress and a short cardigan - there's nothing more comfortable than this, i swear!  And my new boots passed an exam too. 
I found them in a second hand store a few days ago and bought them for really silly price.
I never buy secondhand shoes, but this pair was quite new, so.. it's mine now! :)
And yes, I confirm that they are made for walking :)


Yeah, the first walking and the heel tips worn out.. Couldn't I walk any slower?

***
Outfit Details:
Dress: H&M
Cardigan: Topshop
Shoes: Rebel Heart

Are you ready, boots?
Start walking!



5 comments:

  1. Hi.. I've been following you on Chictopia. Since you just started your own blog, I decided to visit your blog. I'm also a new comer on this blogging things.

    Anyway, I love your dress..

    Happy blogging..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow! You are beautiful. Love your hair and your outfit. GREAT BLOG!! I "like" you on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I saw you on Chictopia, and now on your blog! Just want to tell you your style is amazing, never mind about not having good cameras or expensive clothes or good english! A picture says a thousand words! Just update your blog more!! I'll be reading it everyday! :)

    xoxo
    Shermaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely following you. You are absolutely stunning and your style is fantastic! :)

    xoxo,
    http://fashiondollhousee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete