08 June 2011

✿ My Everyday Hairstyle Tutorial ✿























OK, I had some spare time today, so as I promised I tried to make a little hair tutorial. But damn, it was way harder than I thought it would be! Doing hair + operating a camera at the same time = complete failure. Everything was going wrong after first picture again, haha! So I'm somewhat unsatisfied, I imagined this post looks better and wanted my tutorial much clearer, I'm sorry! ✿
And one more challenge now: god, how to describe it correctly in English?! haha
It's really funny, but time to get the point!

 
You will need some bobby pins, a strong hairspray...

 And hot curlers - mine are a bit old fashioned ;)

 
But work pretty well! I roll my hair, leave for 30/40 minutes and take curlers out.

1. Start on one side. Separate the front strand of hair and twist loosely away from your face to get a shape like this. Secure it with a bobby pin.

2. Repeat it on the other side

It has to look like this.

3. Then take the rest of the hair from underside

4. And pin it loosely to the back.

5. The back looks like this. Now add some more bobby pins...

6. And Voila!

7. Second option: go back to steps 3 and 4, and repeat it on the other side.

 8. Roll the rest of the hair from the backside together, secure with a couple of bobby pins

10. Spritz with some hairspray...

11. And you're ready! (for the floor)

OK, As you see I'm a hopeless instructor, but I hope it doesn't became more difficult for you now ;D
Good luck ladies and see you soon! ♥

35 comments:

  1. I love this tutorial! It's so sweet and I thought it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tutorial...I think it's pretty easy to follow. Love your pics...what shade lipstick do you wear??

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! i might have to try this look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg you're talking that I'm a beauty? You look like so freakin' cute! But thank u anyways!
    Thanks also from this tutorial.♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is amazing! You are beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOOOOOW!!!
    Your hair is amazing, you can do all that you want with him! Ö I'm impressive!
    I would like question you something: How do you do to get this efect in the photos?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!
    You're very creative :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tutorial! Your hair is so pretty all curly like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you ARE the cutest human being on the planet!!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tutorial. You did a fantastic job! You hair looks gorgeous and the photos look sensational.
    Thank you for sharing.
    -Madeleine
    P.S. I absolutely adore your blog. It is so unique and creative. And your style is so pretty and charming.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so cute and gorgeous, I just keep coming back and sighing all over your adorable photos haha!

    Loved this hair tutorial, it was fantastic, the photos turned out brilliantly. ♥


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  12. These photos were awesome! You did a great job on the tutorial - your hair looks so pretty! I doubt I could ever get mine to look as perfect as yours :)

    Thanks for visiting us and leaving such sweet comments! Your blog is lovely!

    -j, your newest follower :)
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always thought these tutorials would be hard to do. I love all the hair up.I may give this a go thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the tutorial that everyone has been waiting for!!! Thank you for sharing.. Too bad that my hair isn't long enough for this hair do.. I'll try it after my hair get longer..

    Ps. Thank you for your compliment about my hair.. Your hair is also beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're so cute!

    And thank you for the hair tutorial; I really love your first look. I'm going to try it tomorrow:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your tutorial, it's very clear to me! Thanks for sharing honey!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOO my god! I love your hair!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great tutorial! Good job. Love your hairstyle, so cute!!

    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. very cute! i love your photo tutorials~ :)


    http://hautemuze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. When my hair grow a little more, I'll try it !! because I love how you do you're hair!!
    fantastic!! Love you're make-up to (L)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Un look rétro super classe !
    J'adore !

    ReplyDelete
  22. so lovely and well explained! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm so going to try this look this week! Thanks for the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. OH thank you thank you thank you!!! Since I'm a platinum blonde who has no idea how to style my own hair, I'm so grateful for this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. awww you are 50's beauty so happy you commented in my blog so I could find yours :) I love your style and cute photos. Following you now dear :D I love your boyfriend 80's- 90's style too :) you most look darling together take care darling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great tutorial!!

    Your look is so great, I ♥ your blog!

    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  27. Girl you are too beautiful! You and your boyfriend are a cute pair. So in love. Love your style. Come visit. Following you now.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. C'est Magique! Ce que tu fait est vraiment Jolie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so gorgeous! And you are stunning :) x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your so cute! and you look like Evanna Lynch!

    ReplyDelete
  31. found your blog on pinterest..and i love it! your hair tutorials are awesome!!<3 and your hair..*stunning*

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your style. I also found your blog on pintrest.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow. You are gorgeous and have AMAZING hair. I love your blog and your style, every picture is wonderful! So perfectly retro.

    ReplyDelete