OK, I had some spare time today, so as I promised I tried to make a little hair tutorial. But damn, it was way harder than I thought it would be! Doing hair + operating a camera at the same time = complete failure. Everything was going wrong after first picture again, haha! So I'm somewhat unsatisfied, I imagined this post looks better and wanted my tutorial much clearer, I'm sorry! ✿
And one more challenge now: god, how to describe it correctly in English?! haha
It's really funny, but time to get the point!
You will need some bobby pins, a strong hairspray...
And hot curlers - mine are a bit old fashioned ;)
But work pretty well! I roll my hair, leave for 30/40 minutes and take curlers out.
1. Start on one side. Separate the front strand of hair and twist loosely away from your face to get a shape like this. Secure it with a bobby pin.
2. Repeat it on the other side
It has to look like this.
3. Then take the rest of the hair from underside
4. And pin it loosely to the back.
5. The back looks like this. Now add some more bobby pins...
6. And Voila!
7. Second option: go back to steps 3 and 4, and repeat it on the other side.
8. Roll the rest of the hair from the backside together, secure with a couple of bobby pins
10. Spritz with some hairspray...
11. And you're ready! (for the floor)
OK, As you see I'm a hopeless instructor, but I hope it doesn't became more difficult for you now ;D
Good luck ladies and see you soon! ♥