31 July 2011

☼ Summertime at the Seaside ☼






















I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date! Hello, my first plans have been foiled and in the end I came home today. Sorry sorry sorry for the long silence! ✿

It was a really nice trip. In one week I experienced every type of weather, and only two days was sunny and warm. But you know what? My only problem was that I met way too many malcontents.
I don't know why people can't take things as they are "Why it's so windyyy? Why it's so coooold? Where are massive waves? Shit, the water isn't bluuue!"
Guys, this is Northern Europe, so if you need a hot, turquoise water like in a movie, why don't you just go on vacation to a hot place? For me, every kind of weather at the seaside is OK (OK, maybe not for taking pictures with a sony cyber-shot, haha) A stormy weather is fine too! It puts me in a nice, melancholy mood, and makes me feel like a little Hemingway's novel character ;D
























Pretty delicious food everyday, omnomnomnom! (If someone will write "Oh gosh, that's so fattening! Well... I can see that by your figure, you fatso..." - I'll click like it under this comment! :* )



























Me as a little mermaid, ha... ha... ha... HAHA!























Pretty little clouds ♥























Pretty Moomin and the Sea ♥

 





















Pretty little souvenirs ♥

And pretty summer song
♫ Islands - Don't Call Me Whitney, Bobby ♫

24 comments:

  1. I would go anywhere that would make me feel like a Hemingway novel character as well! You look like absolute doll, so retro chic. Glad you had a lovely getaway.

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also love all kinds of weather at the beach.
    the seaside is the bst place to weather watch, i think.

    gorgeous photographs! there's nothing quite like vacation pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so adorable! love the pictures! looks like you had a great time.

    xox, eden

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL! everything about this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photographs! it looks like you had a wonderful time. all that food looks delicious....and you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, that food looks amazing and tasty! Very cute pictures near the sea too. The sudoku one reminds me that I need a new book full of those puzzles. They're so addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous girl! That little mermaid photo makes me so happy! :)

    <3 The Daily Dani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Masz niesamowite zdjęcia. Jakiego programu używasz do przeróbki? Taka kolorystyka jest wspaniała ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh the food makes me hungry! Glad to see you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful pictures.
    looks like a great time.
    And the food looks soooo yummy :)
    I loved the moomins :D

    xx Viktoria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just amazing. Your blog is Wonderland. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Przegenialnie wyglądasz w tej sukience i chustce we włosach! Uwielbiam cię! Okulary wymiatają, też ostatnio kupiłam sobie takie kocie, ale okazały się dużo brzydsze niż twoje i źle w nich wyglądam :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. These photos are so gorgeous and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous pictures! I holidayed in England so I know what you mean by un-film-like beach weather, and I have to say I loved it, whatever the weather! The Atlantic is always cold but it's the best experience to gather the courage and jump in... Right after getting off your sweater, raincoat, jeans and boots. Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, your photos are even more beautiful every time! Love your outfits and you're so pretty :)

    Sofia from Finland

    ReplyDelete
  16. The first and seventh photos are my favorite. You are absolutely gorgeous, and a very good photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your pics so much - it makes me feel like i'm actually there. The quality of them are amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the photos!!! you're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like your pictures, they take me to a more beautiful place! And you are a very pretty little mermaid. I love trying different poses when shooting my outfits (I only discovered this today..)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So gorgeous! Reposting on my blog! Hope you don't mind! www.shoppop.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Seasides can put you in different moods, thats the great thing about them! You are rocking those head scarfs so well, like a true bombshell :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great photos! Love the vintage effect.
    xoxo

    Thedressingbooth

    ReplyDelete
  23. so cool! like i would look at photos of marilyn monroe! the effect is perfect made!

    xxx


    http://crymericher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay, Moonmintroll! Yes, sometimes I like bad weather too. You may have already mentioned it somewhere, but how do you get that filter on your images? I have always wanted my photos to look like that!

    ReplyDelete