21 October 2011

✿ Mini Apple Pies ✿
























Hi, I guess it's time for a new post. And because I'm a little bit sick today, it will be a yum yum post! Just a little tutorial how to make mini apple tarts. Uhh, believe me, these are excellent when they're warm. The best best best autumnal dessert for me ♥ Haha, did I ever mention that I'm a sucker, a total sucker for all cakes and cookies? :) OK, let's do this!
























Recipe for a dough (yields 12 pies): 30dag of flour, 15dag of butter, 10dag of sugar, 2 egg yolks.
+ 3 apples, some powdered sugar and cinnamon.
 























 1. Make apples be naked, and grate them on grater.
























2. Grease the molds.
























3. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out. Then use the molds to cut and shape it.
























Like this, la la ♪
























OK, so put the dough into the molds, but not all of it!
























4. Fill the dough with the apples and add some cinnamon.
























5. Make little strips of the remaining dough and put them on top of the apples.
























6. Now send them to the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown (180'C)
























7. Add some powdered sugar and ta-dah! You're a perfect housewife! ♥

37 comments:

  1. How cute! I never thought of grating the apple. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Those are ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious! Grating the apple rather than chopping it makes so much more sense. ♥

    Sorcha x
    Bonfire Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg these look so yummy.
    reminds me of when my family and i would go to apple country!

    kait xo
    kaitgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are freaking adorable! perfect sized

    ReplyDelete
  6. "1. Make apples be naked" Hahaha you're so cute :) these look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so delicious!
    Grating the apple instead of chopping it is a great idea. I like to make mini pear tarts and will grate the pear the next time I make some.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make pie making so playful and cute, just like yourself :)

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is absolutely cute! I love apple pie, usually don't do them like this but I am gonna try your way because it's too cute not to be good :)

    XOXO

    http://thedandydoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are 1000% adorable. Yeah, one thousand. I love how even when you aren't posting outfits it is still totally you. (: Feel better, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  11. these look so cute and delicious! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must try these, they look delicious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. really great idea with the animated gif.
    and they look delicious! :))


    http://nobody00m.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmmmmmm looks great. I want one right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. They look sooo good :) Even though its spring in Australia i'll still have to give these a go, they look to yummy not to!!

    thevintageheart-molly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! these look divine!

    http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/
    http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look so delicious! I want to eat them all haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, it´s so cute!!
    I want taste it!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. these are so cute and the photos are AMAZING!!! i love it!!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous pictures and yummy cakes! Looks like a perfect autumn treat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. kochana,
    jesteś NIESAMOWITA. musze tego spróbować.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the idea of make reviews with gifs! Looks delicious!
    I want to try it out too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute and look delicious<3! I want to try it:,>.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are the cutest step by step cooking tutorial photos ever.

    I bet they taste delicious. <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks delicious, great recipe!

    http://haderablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mmmm, that looks delicous! I feel I now need to make some myself! (:

    ReplyDelete
  27. These look so cute! I would never have thought of grating the apples - I definately have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So cute! I love it! I'm hungry now...is it lunch time yet?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yum! These look so delicious! I'm so tempted to make them! Hope you're having a wonderful week soo far!

    ReplyDelete