21 October 2011
✿ Mini Apple Pies ✿
Hi, I guess it's time for a new post. And because I'm a little bit sick today, it will be a yum yum post! Just a little tutorial how to make mini apple tarts. Uhh, believe me, these are excellent when they're warm. The best best best autumnal dessert for me ♥ Haha, did I ever mention that I'm a sucker, a total sucker for all cakes and cookies? :) OK, let's do this!
Recipe for a dough (yields 12 pies): 30dag of flour, 15dag of butter, 10dag of sugar, 2 egg yolks.
+ 3 apples, some powdered sugar and cinnamon.
1. Make apples be naked, and grate them on grater.
2. Grease the molds.
3. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out. Then use the molds to cut and shape it.
Like this, la la ♪
OK, so put the dough into the molds, but not all of it!
4. Fill the dough with the apples and add some cinnamon.
5. Make little strips of the remaining dough and put them on top of the apples.
6. Now send them to the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown (180'C)
7. Add some powdered sugar and ta-dah! You're a perfect housewife! ♥
autor: the girl never gets older