14 December 2011
★ Hairstyle Tutorial No. 3 ★
Hi superstars! I'm back to the world of the rainbow and happiness and sugar again! Thank you for your reassurance and kindness ♥ As you see, there's a little change in my haircut. Well, this is why I'm afraid of hairdressers - their vision of me is totally different than mine own, and they always follow their hearts. But OK, it's kinda funny to see in the mirror something so stupid like my fringe, haha.
At last, it's only hair. It grows back. Two weeks and it should be allright, right? I hope so...
Hm, sometimes you ask me how I style my hair like this. Well, this is ridiculously simple, but I think it may require a little practice to get the desired effect - I needed some time to master it well.
So, you'll need a bristle brush, a hair clip (or some bobby pins), and a hairspray. A lot of hairspray.
1. Divide your front hair into two sections
2. And tease it with a brush, till it's...
3. MESSY! Grab it up
4. Use a brush to smooth the top layer, and to gather sections together
5. And now just twist it and push it up, to form a bump
6. Secure it with a clip or bobby pins
7. Finish with hairspray and that's it! :)
PS. Sorry for the pictures quality :c
PS 2. The tee is from Romwe ♥
autor: the girl never gets older