27 March 2012

★ Bye, Bye Baby ★
































Oh, I just finished watching a documentary about Janis Joplin, and it puts me in such a maudlin mood. Her life has treated her so unfairly, it was painful and cut way too short by drugs and alcohol.
I adore her unique voice, and her cheerful melodies cleverly combined with disturbing lyrics. I think she's my favourite singer of all times, and I had a real problem with choosing only one song to this post, so I grabbed a random CD from the pile, and picked a random song with my eyes closed :D
But if anyone's interested in some pretty music, I think I like the most:
Kozmic Blues  ♪  As Good As You've Been To This World  ♪  Flower In The Sun  ♪  Down On Me

PS. And the winner of the Romwe giveaway is: litensol@gmail.com - congrats! ♥

































 Outfit details: Romwe leggings, vintage denim vest, Koi Couture heels, H&M bag

♫ Janis Joplin - Bye, Bye Baby ♫

23 comments:

  1. those shoes! could they be any more gorgeous (or higher)? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super great dear! Awesome colors and I really love your shoes and leggings♥!
    Have a cool day!
    Love, Iris
    http://colorfulw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the hottest, patriotic look ever! You rock it , girl!

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow the pumps are stunning! And so are the leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous leggings and I'm loving the little kneckerchief scarf -so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the best blogger in the world. Love your style and you are gorgeous :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pardon my language, but HOLY SHIT. These leggings are now about to mine. AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning look :> Those pants are fierce, and you rock sweetie ! ^^

    x

    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look fabulous, girl, and I'm glad that you're aware of the downsides of rock 'n rollers (which is too bad, because the music is so awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must be such a breath of fresh air walking the streets in this outfit! I bet everyone has to look at you twice and adore you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow such amazing leggings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dang youve got great legs!
    :)
    http://60smodfox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazinggg outfit!
    Just love how you have done your photographs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. great great! i love your hair, what do you make with your hair? ( i will now search your blog for that answer! )

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fun outfit. You're rocking those leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. your pants are incredible! i love janis too!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those leggings are a keeper! You look stunning, as usual ;)

    http://www.tamemoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous as always, love this look.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wyglądasz fantastycznie, a ze zdjęć aż bije (w pełni na miejscu) pewność siebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look stunning ! great style ;)

    http://anniliinas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. those shoes ... are killing me. Oh my, I think I am dead! They are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete