22 May 2012

❉ Kork-Ease Sandals ❉





















 Well, this is probably the most expensive item of clothing I've ever had in my whole life.
I had a luck and redeemed these shoes on Chictopia with my "chic points", haha!
I'm so impressed with the workmanship and quality of materials, the heels are made from wood :)
And they're the most comfortable shoes my feet have ever seen, we'll live long and happy together ♥










































They're originally from: korkease.com

13 comments:

  1. Heavenly! <3

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful !

    http://niantique-n.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kork-Ease! So 70's! I've been thinking about the Deborah in black for months now.
    xx
    Daysha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these!

    from, helen @ www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I can't wait to see how you style them up :)

    thejoyfulfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photography!

    ♥Looona Lou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shoes very 70's like
    can't wait to see them on you

    byeee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gollies! They are just so lovely and so very you! can't wait to see you rock them!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my! I love, love, love these! i can already see a whole outfit I'd pair with these!

    xx Aliya
    hillsidestory.net
    Win $50 to Shabby Apple!

    ReplyDelete