17 July 2012

♫ Blues Run The Game ♫


































Oops, seems like it has been a while since I've been on here. I've been a busy bunny enjoying the life :)
But now it's time to back to blogging again. I have so many new, lovely things that just cry out for being shown! One of them is today's dress from Sugarlips
Uh, I'm always a little ashamed when it comes to talking about my favourite items from the "sponsors". On the one hand, I could write paeans of praise, but on the other, I don't want the posts to sound insincere. Nevermind, this dress deserves paeans of praise, I swear. It's fabric is heavenly soft and lightweight, and I'm utterly in love with the layering. The pictures don't fully reflect how beautiful and spectacular it is :(  A pair of flat biker boots instead of the heels, and I can't imagine any better festival outfit for myself, but I could marry in this dress too, haha!




































Outfit details: Pearls of Enchantment Dress - Sugarlips, Black Ankle Boots - Oasap, Necklace - Romwe

Nick Drake - Blues Run The Game

22 comments:

  1. LOVE it! as always :)) xx

    http://xbadtemper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look great! And I love your song choices. Always spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is gorgeous and great song I love Nick Drake

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always interesting, are You from Poland? I'm sorry, but I wanted to know. :) I love Your blog. You are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, yes.
      Wybacz, wcześniej nie czytałam komentarzy. :) Pozdrawiam :)

      Delete
  5. This dress is beautiful and looks lovely with the bag, boots and hat :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pięknie wyglądasz. mam podobną sukienkę, kawową z H&M :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with your hair, Marlenka! It's so pretty. Great summer outfit :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your dresses are just GORGEOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I had seen that dress on its own, I would have written it off. But then you put it on and I realize how awesome it is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is so adorable & I love all the accessories in this look, the hat is my favourite though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is hard to find the balance between truth and lavish praise when it comes to sponsored items, but that dress really is beautiful and deserves the praise! You look too beautiful.

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for following me!!! You are so amazing and I love your blog so much! :) This look is beautiful btw.

    XOXO
    Elizabeth E~

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have the most beautiful hair! i wish mine looked as pretty as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. your blog is so lovely! perfect combination of feminine +edge:)

    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're outfit is so cute! And I love your hair, it's perfect!

    Lana, xo

    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so pretty! This dress looks wonderful on you. I love all the black accessories paired with it. Such a great mix of feminine and slightly tough.

    ReplyDelete