28 August 2012

☆ I Love You Sweet Leaf ☆



































Yay, I'm alive and I'm fine, and my leg feels great :) Thank you all for your reassurance ♥
Seems like I neglected you lately, my little blog. I'm sorry for that, but you can be sure I didn't forget about you, even when me and M. lived together for some time. We had nice two weeks, and it's a little sad to come back to reality. But, oh man, I desperately need to eat (and drink) healthier - which was probably your first thought when you saw me today, haha! Nevermind, I like these pictures. They're bright, and we were so cheerful that day, and uh, my baby is so good looking ;>
So here we are and we salute you!




































He's wearing: vintage bullet belt and vest and jeans, and Adidas shoes
I'm wearing: Cubus swimsuit, Romwe shorts, vintage vest and Oasap boots

Black Sabbath - Sweet Leaf

21 comments:

  1. perfect cuple! <3 love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look a little like emma stone in blonde. but so much hotter <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you're looking good and so is your boy, I love your outfit and I love his corset, the bullet belt and that black sabbath top! what a cute couple you are! xxx, Rita

    Style Lullaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit, very chic!

    http://juffielovesstyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two look perfect together! I adore your outfit :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfectly matched couple! Glad to hear that your leg is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh black sabbath, i actually saw them play this summer! and love your tights, good to see you're back :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw love those shorts! so glad youre better :)

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty couple <3

    visit my blog whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the shorts! i want it so bad! :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great couple. :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit, I love the shorts! What a gorgeous stylish couple :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're such a cute couple! i love your styles put together, it's refreshing :)
    xoxo from a French fan!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cute photographs! Lovely couple xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah this is adorable! And your outfit is awesome-- love the garders!

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete