26 October 2012

Featured Sponsor: Romwe

Romwe.com was the very first sponsor of my blog. I was so surprised and happy when they wrote to me, because I've never expected that :D They have a great selection of unique and good quality items that I would never find here in local stores. They will always have a special place in my heart, as a store that brought my dream closet to the next level, haha.
Let me show you some of my favourite Romwe items:





And oh, I'd like to share with you a news about the big Halloween Sale on Romwe. Both best sellers and new pieces are on sale, saving you up to 60%, and $20 off for orders over $100, from today - October 26th through November 1st. Just use the code "halloween20" :> 

Happy Halloween!

18 comments:

  1. Could you please write me a link for shirt on the right side? I can't find it at romwe. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog today, you are so lovely! Amazingly unique style, you pull it off wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that baroque top! OMG, :O
    and the fringe blouse are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE everything!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff, girl!
    Nice blog btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great collection1 i like romwe too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the shorts the best, great post !

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats! you're so lucky :)
    lovely blog, followed! x


    skinnyfoxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. these jackets look wonderful !
    http://melolimparfaite.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want all those leggings and shorts :)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like your short !
    We can follow each other if you want?
    Love your blog xx
    http://www.wejustfighttoomuch.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Want the jackets. Really want the jackets. Shopping time.
    www.AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanna do some damage to my wallet hehe ; )

    ReplyDelete
  14. the leggings look so much fun and those jackets, i´m drooling!!!

    http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete