16 December 2012

⋙⋙ All I Did Was Shoot Your Wife ⋘⋘

Yay, the Christmas spirit is in the air around here! It's gingerbread time, my wallet is getting smaller, and a huge Christmas tree shines in the living room. It smells so good :3
I can't help but daydream of being in the Scandinavian countryside just with M., cuddling, fooling around, and eating, and enjoying the warmth throughout the whole Christmas break ♥
No matter who you are or what you celebrate, I hope you have a nice prechristmas time too!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

18 comments:

  1. wow, it's my favourite look since I come in your blog !!! you look so lovely with your beautiful hair and the black outfit !!!! love it so much !

    http://www.100pour100soie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos Marlenka! I hope you'll have amazing Christmas :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so beautiful

    http://dreamyexplorer.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the names of your posts! You look so gorgeous. I love your outfit.
    Hope you have a very Merry Christmas too!

    XOXO

    EK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Room tour please!
    Would love to see your Xmas Tree!!
    You look pretty as always dearrie !

    ♥Visit My Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and chic as always :) I'm also enjoying this preChristmas time, I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really liking your necklace, dear! Merry cuddling!;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog! So glad I came across it :)

    xo

    stylesparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning look. I like your belt!❤

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful outfit and amazing photos!
    I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. PRETTYYYYY!!! :)
    I love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look like a living doll^^
    love your hair
    x

    ReplyDelete