23 May 2013

Old Turkey Buzzard

When me and M. explored the neighborhood for a nice place to sit on the grass, drink beer and chill out, we found our own mysterious garden! It is huge, the gate has only one half, all the plants grow wildly and they hide the weirder part of the garden, with an old, scary cabin. The worst part about it is that, although the house has 3 storeys, it has no stairs! The highest storey even doesn't have any door, just an empty window a few meters above the ground - oh my, that's so weird! Why the hell did someone build something like this?! Anyway, this place has a really cool vibe and when we'll be disgustingly rich one day, I'll find the owner of it, and I'll buy it, and my horses will graze here! So, yeah, that's what I wanted to tell about today, because the gate you see on these pictures is the gate to my mysterious garden, and this is important, and I know you surely care ;D Goodnight ♥


Outfit details: Sweater with an eagle - c/o ZLZ , skirt - c/o Choies, boots and belt - vintage

23 comments:

  1. amazing look! sweater and boots look perfect together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this one! <3
    Wish I had an own mysterious garden too haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great top <3

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh you are beautiful! That sweater looks cosy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great as always :) And everything about that house and the garden sounds super cool to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing! great outfit!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! I love the belt so much xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you're very beautiful. Gorgeous look. :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lady! I just styled this sweater from ZLZ, too - I'll be posting it in the next couple weeks! Great minds think alike! :)

    <3 The Daily Dani

    ReplyDelete
  10. I stumbled on your blog and i must say that you are truly the most beautiful woman I've ever seen! And your outfits are amazing! Thank god you write in English. I shall be a reader of this blog from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is a visual feast for the eyes. Am absolutely in awe of your talent.
    I wish I could be as elegant as you while wearing cowboy boots :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love everything! Specially the boots <3!

    xxx
    Bruna

    Whiskey in the Jar

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are always stunning! Love love love the whole getup. You always do vintage rock & roll PERFECTLY

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. babe, iñm so in love with your style! you´re definitely one of my top 5 bloggers. all your looks are simply wild and perfect! love every piece of your clothes and even when you´re so sweet, i say yes to your invitation on my blog. let´s rock the world and get drunk together! anytime, doll! ;) xoxo

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look beautiful. Amazing photos, love it! <3
    xxx

    http://infinityuniverse-ema.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. me encanto tu look, tienes un parecido a Lindsay lohan, besos!
    Saludos desde Chile =D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Babe, you are looking as gorgeous as ever! I hope your broken paw is all fixed up and you are feeling as perfect as you look! enjoy June sweetpea! Zoë x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your style is WONDERFUL! I love it! I found you on chictopia and now I am following your blog! If you have time, please check out my site as well. I would really appreciate your support! Thanks!

    Melissa Kay
    http://www.clothesminded.me

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looking excellent as always :) And everything about that home and the lawn appears to be out of this world to me :D
    runescape gold for sale
    Billig Diablo 3 Gold

    ReplyDelete