19 July 2013

Now All The Boys Are After Me, And That's The Way It's Gonna Be

Oh my oh my, tomorrow morning me and M. are going to be on our way to the long-awaited doom festival, to see Pentagram and some retro psychedelic rock bands. I'm so excited about it, I can't collect my thoughts to manage a sensible blog entry, haha. So maybe just let me introduce you Hippie the dog - OMG, he looks so funny in this picture, I can't help posting it! Doesn't he remind you some kind of creature from the Moomin Valley? Fillyjonk's children, Sniff, tiny dragon or something, I adore this little buddy so much! Well, hey, have an awesome weekend everyone! ♥

Biker Jacket - c/o Sammydress, Iron Maiden top - thrifted (H&M I guess), jeans - Cubus, Red Pumps - c/o Oasap


15 comments:

  1. gorgeous! love your hair!
    and your dog is awkwardly cute :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Your heels are gorgeous.

    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a funny puppy! He looks like he's totally psyched to be in the picture! :)
    xox
    giedre
    www.walkingdotphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, as does your dog! I am so obsessed with your makeup! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog and your style, very cute & cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg you've been missed!
    seems like a long time since u last blogged!:)

    xoxo Jules
    ♥Come Visit My Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA oh the dog... poor thing. Your jacket is badass. You ALWAYS have badass jackets. JEALOUS!

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look like a glam badass once again! the dog is so cute but i need your shoes!
    festival time is always a perfect time! have fun, babe!

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful outfit! I'm especially fond of your shoes, they're amazing :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for a very interesting web site. What else could I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I've a challenge that I am simply now working on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

    ReplyDelete