17 September 2013

Angel Witch

Did I ever mention that most of my outfits are determined by what I feel like listening to at the moment? When I was choosing clothes for a girls night out a few days ago, I was very much into those early 80's heavy metal bands with the word "witch" in their names and badass artwork. These leggings are such a witchy addition to my wardrobe! I love them in combination with earth tones, what gives a little less black metal expression I think ;)


Outfit details: Evil Leggings - c/o Sheinside, fur jacket - Atmosphere, top and belt - thrifted, boots - c/o Oasap

Angel Witch

9 comments:

  1. Looking great as ever dear! Love your hair!

    XoXo
    Venoma
    Venoma's fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fur is perfect, you look gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fur jacket is amazing. I'm always envious of your pieces. You're so badass!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty and I love those tights! And that fur coat is to die for!

    XOXO

    EK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning! You always look great :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do know how to rock a sweet wild look, babe! Your outfits are AMAZING, rocker doll!

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect look :)
    xxx
    check my blog:
    www.leadellefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete