05 September 2013

Sign Of The Wolf

Oops, I just started to notice that summer is almost gone and I didn't even depict my summer essentials! So here they are: the shorts I literally lived in, the custom made Pentagram t-shirt, a pair of my favourite sandals in the world ever, a tail of the wolf and straight hair, all collected in one outfit - an outfit from the last Friday's night out with my lover ;3
Now I'm counting down the days to when I'll be able to wear my fur coats again. Go ahead autumn, do your thing!


Outfit details: Pentagram t-shirt - custom made, denim jacket - vintage, furry tail - c/o  Flaunt, denim shorts, necklace and fishnet tights - c/o Romwe


9 comments:

  1. U're rocking it dear! Can't remember the last time I saw anyone wearing fishnet stockings on the blog! Love it!

    XoXo
    Venoma
    Venoma's fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous outfit!! Those tights are amazing - only you could pull this look off!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can NOT wait until fur season! Fall is the actual best time of year.

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn hot, as usual! the tights, the pentagram tee and your hair keeps getting better, doll.

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS "I Am the One who runs the world. You're here to prepare for Heaven. You cannot make it to the Great Beyond on your own." -Jesus

    ...and I, as a sinfull mortal, help in this symbiotic relationship: take part in this glorious, Christmas gift; this wonderFULL, Heavenly Kingdom that we may live forever. God bless you with discernment.

    ReplyDelete