29 October 2013

What Am I Gonna Do? I'm Gonna Ride On

My collection of AC/DC t-shirts is accidentally turning into something you wouldn't call limited. Sometimes it makes me want to give them away to someone, because seriously, I just can't handle awesomeness of them, and I feel guilty for not wearing them more often. But this grey one with the cover of Highway to Hell on it is the best of the best, and it doesn't spend too much time on a shelf since I got it. I mean, come on, could an AC/DC t-shirt be any more perfect?

Last week was a brutal one. I got my nose pierced and it was bloody, I started to attend the gym and I had the sickest birthday party in our little haunted house. This week seems to be calmer, I have a lot of time off work, I try to sleep more. And while we're talking about sleeping more - goodnight! Sincerely yours, Marlenka


AC/DC t-shirt - c/o Surfdome, jacket - vintage, shorts and necklace - c/o Romwe, bag - Reserved, furry tail - Flaunt

AC/DC - Ride On

19 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're loving life! I love those shorts ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your hair is amazing! Great look, too (:

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would even sleep in that tee, doll! glad you´re back! missed your killer looks!

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved your punk rock style. You sure know how to rock those jackets =)

    P.S. Hey, if you have some time, do drop by and give support to join our giveaway. We're giving out an iPad Air to a lucky winner for Christmas. You could be the lucky one too =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice clothes you are looking cool in this dress Construction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good collocation, your jacket and t-shirt are really cool! Nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love LOVE this blog!<3 if you could follow me back on GFC, I will appreciate it so much ღ keep in touch! xxpeach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your style. its been a while u dont post anything...

    krucilnina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sad that you stop blogging! i stopped by here and i think i scroll through all your entries, than i recognize that you stop texting over a year ago :-(
    xoxo
    cece

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice jacket :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Marlenka,
    I noticed you still did not answered any of my many emails so please when you see this message check your mail and get back to me, I see you are posting regularly so maybe you did not get my email but please get back to me as soon as possible.
    Madison from Irresistible Me

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so so so fashionable and beautiful, dear.
    www.fsjshoes.com supplies blog sponsor…..
    If you want cooperation, you can contact email shriny@fsjshoes.com

    ReplyDelete